If a vehicle doesn’t meet our strict criteria, we won’t certify it. It’s that simple.
Each vehicle must pass a rigorous 169 point-by-point inspection by Ford factory-trained technicians. Only those vehicles that pass can become Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
Each Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle also undergoes a comprehensive mechanical reconditioning process during certification. To ensure the highest standard of quality is met, only new, Genuine Ford, Motorcraft® or Ford-authorized replacement parts are used during this reconditioning.
Comprehensive Limited Warranty
Our program even covers you for things that aren’t the car’s fault, such as if you run out of gas, lose your keys and more.
Roadside Assistance will:
· Mount your spare if you have a flat tire
· Jump start for dead batteries
· Unlock your vehicle if you are locked out (doesn’t include the cost of making spare keys)
· Bring you fuel if you run out, up to two gallons of gasoline or five gallons of diesel fuel at no charge
· Tow your disabled vehicle to the nearest qualified Ford or Lincoln Mercury Dealership within 35 miles
· Notify the police for you if you need assistance.
Plus, if you have trouble far from home, Ford CPO gives you the additional benefits of:
· Travel expense reimbursement, worth up to $500, for up to three days of lodging, meals and rental vehicle if breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
· Destination expense assistance of up to $75 to cover the emergency cost of a taxi, shuttle or rental car to get you to your destination
· Rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day for up to five days if your vehicle requires overnight mechanical repairs
Roadside Assistance is available to you whenever you need it, throughout the 50 United States and Canada.